Thursday 7 June 2012

Shine Solution

I mentioned earlier the "Real Housewives of Vancouver" or any other Real Housewives show.  Wouldn't we all like to look like one?  I am a real housewive of somewhere and this is my reality blog.  I have noticed that all the housewives have this weird shiny look. 
The shiny dewy glow is just something that will not work for me, as I feel that it will highlight my flaws.  Fresh from my cosmetic store search for new foundation, I have found nothing new that excited me in that area.  However, I am trying Covergirl Advanced Radiance powder in Ivory 105.  

 I gave up powder long ago, when my skin stopped being oily and I found that it made me look like a ghost.  However, I am going back to where I started, and applying just a touch to the sides of my nose over my foundation.  This seems to reduce the highlighting of my nose imperfections - little scars and bumps - caused by overhead lighting and sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment