Tuesday 29 May 2012

More Products

Today, I tried Olay Revitalizing Eye Gel, and L'Oreal Nutri-Sleek Anti-Frizz Serum.  The eye gel worked to depuff my enormous pre-shower undereye wrinkles. The texture though is gooey - like hair gel on my face.  So the verdict is that it did work, it did the de-puffing job, and did not irritate my skin.  I don't think it replaces the Vichy Lifactiv Serum10 that I tried the other day.  That's still my favourite so far.

My teenager constantly straightens her thick hair and applies various shine serums.  My thin hair requires no straightening, and is flyaway, but the shine is still great.  The L'oreal product has a nice texture, and you only need a drop, but really isn't the right product for my hair.  If anything, it weighed it down a bit and made the surface a bit oily.   Not for me, but my daughter loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment